3.25.2015

Skyline

Hurray! My first pattern is finally available as a kit through The Yarn Company's webstore ! It was designed with New York in mind specifically the Chrysler building, that is my favorite skyscraper. The Verdant Gryphon Taxi and Bad Girl colorways go wonderfully well together and were a pleasure to knit :) I am so happy with the result, and I think it's just the right amount of challenging to keep one interested, with some long stockinette rows in between for mindless knitting :)

Here is the Ravelry pattern page, if you want to see the specs ;)

Here are some finished pictures:



Pattern: Skyline

Yarn: The Verdant Gryphon Traveller in Taxi and Bad Girl




And just because, here's a sneak peak of my next pattern, Soleado, that will be available to buy on Ravelry :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment