4.26.2015

A historic day!


As of today, I am down to just ONE WIP!!!! This hasn't happened since my first project 4 years ago, and I am using all my willpower to resist casting on something else right this minute. I have to think about what I want to start, considering that this next month is going to be insane, with my one woman show coming up + The Tempest as well, and moving and submitting my visa... 



Yarn: Hedgehog Fibres Merino Lace (disc.) in Pheasant and Vengeance

I'm super happy with my last FO above, a year and half in the making (that border was looooong!), and now I am tempted to start a new design I have in mind, using three wonderful colors of madelinetosh that I've been wanting to use together ever since I got them, but I'm afraid I won't really have the availability to take my time with it in the next few months... 

Look at those, aren't they scrumptious???
So I think for now I'll just be toiling away on my scarf, that has also been in my WIP pile for a couple of years :) ! I do have a few orders from friends I could get started on (among which a pirate baby jumper and some My little pony socks), but I would need to buy the yarn and I don't want to do that until I move ! :) I am trying desperately to knit up my stash before I have to send half of it back to France in July.... 




Yarn: Filatura di Crosa superior

Why do I always forget how much I dislike knitting scraves? Thank God this picture is from two years ago and I'm a little more advanced than that! Alright, so back to it I go... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment